Peace River is a supportive living community designed with seniors in mind.
The community has 53 living units including:
- 13 Designated Supportive Living Memory Care Studios
- 24 Designated Supportive Living Regular Studios
- 3 Designated Supportive Living Large Studios with Tracks
- 2 Designated Supportive Living 1-Bedroom Suites
- 11 Independent Supportive Living Rental 1-Bedroom Suites
Points West Living residents enjoy:
- Configured in the Cottage Style: 11-15 Suites/Rooms Per Cottage
- Large Multi-Purpose Room (Sits Up to 100 People)
- A beautiful seniors-friendly community that is barrier free, easy to navigate, and equipped with state-of-the-art technology and safety features
- Emergency Response System
- Spa/Tub Room
- Exercise Room
- Hair Salon
- Guest Suite
- Ample Exterior Parking
- Local Garden Plots
- Close to IGA, No Frills Grocery, Wal-Mart, TD Bank, and Tim Horton's (Across the River)
- Near Downtown, and all its Shopping and Services
- Close to Hospital, and Peace River Community Health Centre
- Beautiful landscaping; walking trails
And, by the way pets are welcome.
Services & Special Features
Professional health care, food services, activities and more...
Accommodation options, safety and acessibility features and more...