Points West Living - Lloydminster
Points West Living Lloydminster is the first supportive living community of its kind in Lloydminster, with 60 apartments that are home to up to 65 residents.
Supportive Living at Points West Living offers services in a private, yet congregate living setting. It is a non-institutional alternative for those who no longer wish to or able to live without supports. We focus on health promotion, well-being, independence and maintaining functional abilities. We embrace the Eden Alternative Philosophy, an approach that puts the person first.
Points West Living Lloydminster is designed with common areas and features that allow individuals to ‘age in community’. Various housing options and levels of service are designed to respond to the individual needs of those who require assistance with certain activities of daily living, but do not need access to 24 hour onsite registered nursing provided in a continuing care centre.
Our residents enjoy:
- A beautiful seniors’ friendly community that is barrier-free, easy to navigate, and equipped with state-of-the-art technology and safety features
- A convenient location just off Highway 16, near shopping and services
- 55 studios and 5 couples' suites
- 5 separate cottages, each with 12 one-bedroom suites
- Emergency response system
- Relaxing spa amenities
- A large area for group events
- A guest suite that can be rented by visiting family and friends
- Ample garden areas featuring a gazebo, walking paths, natural grasses, raised gardens and shrubs, as well as bird feeders
And, by the way,.. pets are welcome!
Services & Special Features
Professional health care, food services, activities, and more...
Accommodation options, safety and accessibility features, and more...